- Blow Dry is a 2001 comedy film directed by Paddy Breathnach, written by Simon Beaufoy and starring Alan Rickman, Natasha Richardson and Josh Hartnett.
- dry hair with a hair dryer
- the capital and largest city of England; located on the Thames in southeastern England; financial and industrial and cultural center
- London is the capital of England and the United Kingdom. It is the largest metropolitan area in the United Kingdom and the largest urban zone in the European Union by most measures.
- United States writer of novels based on experiences in the Klondike gold rush (1876-1916)
- The capital of the United Kingdom, in southeastern England on the Thames River; pop. 6,377,000. London, called Londinium, was settled as a river port and trading center shortly after the Roman invasion of ad 43 and has been a flourishing center since the Middle Ages.It is divided administratively into the City of London, which is the country’s financial center, and 32 boroughs
- An industrial city in southeastern Ontario, Canada, north of Lake Erie; pop. 303,165
- A band of color or light, esp. on a flat surface
- barroom: a room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter; “he drowned his sorrows in whiskey at the bar”
- An amount of food or another substance formed into a regular narrow block
- a counter where you can obtain food or drink; “he bought a hot dog and a coke at the bar”
- A long rod or rigid piece of wood, metal, or similar material, typically used as an obstruction, fastening, or weapon
- prevent from entering; keep out; “He was barred from membership in the club”
My usual routine is to take a shower right before i go to bed, then sleep with dripping wet hair. Not really good for my health (as grandma would say) and not really good for the health of my hair. Tonight i took a shower a bit earlier, and decided to give the blow drier a try. Wow it does feel a lot better to have dry hair when going to bed. This cordless hair dryer has been with me since freshman year of college, which got me thinking, i used to blow dry my hair everyday….
blow dryer hung on the wall